Friday, January 20, 2006

The 8 biggest attackers of slimming programs--Part III

3. Eating Too Quickly
Take it easy,take it easy, take it real easy ! Don't rush while you eat! You are eating so quickly that not only you can not appreciate the taste of the food, but also easily be over fed.
Your stomach does not have time to send out the " I am full" message to the brain. You will again discover after the battle is over that you are already full, but you are over eating once again.

Solution :
What then ? I am an impatient guy, I know very well that I should slow down when eating but I can't. Try this in your next meal- take a bite,chew at it thoroughly, swallow it with comfort, you can put down your forks and knife like a gentleman does. Take a sip of wtaer(plain water), see whether this will lenghten your mean time. And, remember to switch off the TV, try chatting with your friends.

No comments: